Monday, August 15, 2011

I left my heart in San Diego..




Now that my summers coming to an end one of the places I love to visit every summer sometimes more than once is San Diego. I love every part of that city especially La Jolla. The views are breath taking and the cute restaurants overlooking the ocean are amazing. I got to spend this past weekend in San Diego, however this time I took a trip with a few of my friends to the Hard Rock Hotel at the Gaslamp District. It was my first time there and I def loved it. Although we spent most of our time at the hotel and didnt get to venture out on the streets it was still great. I got to spend some quality time with friends and allow my mind to wonder off. The best part for me is packing fun outfits from rompers to high waisted shorts to heels and pretty dresses for the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment