Tuesday, May 8, 2012

MetGala Fav's

Christina Ricci in Thakoon..although she wasnt a favorite..I thought the dress was delicate and pretty!

Jessica Alba in Michael Kors

Rihanna in Tom Ford
Gisele Bundchen in Givenchy and hubby Tom Brady
Of course I had to post about my fav's during the Metropolitan Museum's Costume Institute Gala. Orange was definitely a hit among many celebrities reminding us that summers just around the corner, as well as Givenchy..Givenchy..Givenchy! I have to say my fav dress was by Givenchy worn by none other than Gisele Bundchen herself..of course I also didn't mind her beautiful accessory..Tom Brady. Not being a fan of hers I loved her outfit of choice. I was a little disappointed by style icons Kate Bosworth and Diane Kruger who usually chose amazing pieces. With that note...less talk...more photos!

Ashley Greene in Donna Karan

Camilla Belle in Ralph Lauren

Nina Debrov in Donna Karan




No comments:

Post a Comment